.

+66 88 450-5095
088 450 5095

Home / News / Cheap sea view apartment in Phuket is a reality!

The condominium is located 50 meters from the sea, across the road from the beach. Similar Phuket condominiums are mainly located on the second beach line (600-700 meters from the beach passing two busy streets). There are only 3 condominiums of such class across the road from the sea in Phuket, yet the price of the apartments in them is much higher. Naithon beach is one of the best beaches in Phuket with clear waters and white sand, a quiet and peaceful place. In the meantime, there is all infrastructure – shops and restaurant. 15 minutes` drive from famous Laguna restaurants and the airport. Naithon is considered to be an elite beach. There is 5-star Pullman resort at one end, and luxury villas (cost from $1 to $8 mln) with an exceptional view of the sea.

Seaview apartments are offered for sale. 1 bedroom apartments (a bedroom and a living zone are separated by moving divider). Most part of the apartments is already sold out.

The cost of the apartments in the project start from THB2 874 800. The initial payment is only 20% from the total value, the rest 80% is paid after the condominium is completed and ready to move in. In other words, to become an owner of the seaview apartment, now you need to pay only down payment from THB552 000 to THB739 000 depending on the chosen apartments. There is a unique payment system, as in all other project the payment is done according to schedule for the entire construction duration. The developer is reliable – one of the biggest developers in Thailand that is building 4 projects simultaneously in Phuket. The developer`s reliability is confirmed by long-term experience and plenty of previous projects. The project completion is planned for 2016.

The price increase is 20% during the construction period.
The price will continue going up until the project completion.

Freehold ownership

All infrastructure is available:

  • 24-hour security
  • swimming pool
  • gym and a fitness hall
  • café
  • children`s playground
  • parking lot

The price includes built-in furniture, wallpaper, air conditioning, a TV set, and a bed. If you purchase 2 apartments, replanning to comprise one larger apartment is possible. The apartments can bring high and stable income upon further rental during the period when you do not live there. Real estate rental on the beach is always in high demand. Prices go up every year. We can provide rental of your apartment.

 

Find additional details about this project from our consultants

Not found what you were looking for?

Leave a request and we will find the best property for you!

Phone(*)
Your question(*)
+